Saturday, September 3, 2011

If you need publicity, read this now!


Do you need publicity for your company, product, service, event, book (already out or coming soon), or for a cause?

If so, I strongly recommend you attend the National Publicity Summit. I have attended four.

In July 2006 I was featured in Entrepreneur magazine with a full length picture. I cannot tell you how I felt when I first saw the article and photo. They even hired a photographer who made me look really good!

You might ask how this occurred, so I'll tell you.

In January of 2006 I attended my first National Publicity Summit produced by Bradley Communications. The event was mainly for people seeking publicity in mainstream media (TV like The View, Regis & Kathy Lee, radio, national magazines like Oprah and Time), but I was looking for exposure in the business press. I knew the editor of Entrepreneur (at that time Rieva Lesonsky) was scheduled to be there, so I signed up and went to the multi-day event.

The media training you get prior to "meeting the media" was great and extremely helpful. I had already been quoted in several trade publications that covered my market, but the training at the Summit  would pay dividends for me when the press showed up the last 2 days- and well beyond (see below).

When I finally got my face time with Ms Lesonsky, I was only 30 seconds into my pitch when she threw up the "time out" signal. I thought I had blown it. But she said, "Mark, the soonest we can have you in the magazine is July. Is that OK?"

OK??? Are you kidding! You can see the results above - somewhat more than just "OK" to me! You can spend $10,000 or more (much more) with a PR firm and never get results like this!

So what does this mean for you?

Bradley Communications hosts the National Publicity Summit only twice each year, and one is coming up soon. They have a limited number of seats for each, so each participant is guaranteed face time with the press that will attend - face time with editors, prodcuers, hosts and more.

And when I say press, I mean TV, radio, national publications and more. It is truly an impressive lineup- national TV shows, major newspapers and magazines, syndicated radio shows and more.

Steve Harrison of Bradley is hosting a free teleseminar Thursday, Sept 8. If you need publicity, clear your schedule and dial in to this free session. I guarantee it is worth your time.

Sign up here

http://www.tvpublicityteleseminar.com/?10535


So what happend to me after my first National Publicaty Summit? To date, I have been quoted in over 200 publications worldwide, including Forbes, The NY Times, The Financial Times of London, Investor's Business Daily and more.

Is the Summit worth your time? You decide- but get on that call before you make up your mind.

If you have ANY questions, drop me a line-
markamtower AT gmail DOT com

No comments:

Post a Comment